Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Future.

I am so happy that the Lord's plans are different from my own. Had I followed my own ways, I know I wouldn't equal even a fraction of how happy I am now. Its just amazing to think that through it all, though all the things that I never thought I could get through, all the things that never seemed like they would work for good, HAVE in fact worked wonders in my life. Through MY weaknesses he is strong, through my faults he supplies lessons that have taught me so much over the years.


Finding God's will is more about just finding an "open door." Not every opportunity that is put before you is from God. If it is an opportunity that takes your eyes off the Lord, then it is not an opportunity from God.


From what I was studying this morning, it says to look for God's activity rather than the "open door." It says to look for God's activity and to go where he is at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment