Monday, May 17, 2010

Interesting

So, today. hm. Interesting and amazing things happened. Oh and some, well one gross thing.


Well, for the gross thing: I sliced my finger on a knife today. I wish my reaction could have been videotaped. I cut it and even before the pain hit I RAN to my bathroom yelling, oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Blood gushing, and me crying were the best parts. It didn't hurt, but the funny thing was the reason why I was crying was because I HATE blood and it makes me wanna puke. Oh how lovely. I need cutting gloves or something....

Okay the interesting/AMAZING thing that happened today was that my friend Kevin that I'd been talking to for a long time about becoming a Christian told me tonight that he just recently accepted Christ. He thanked me for my help, and he sent me a Bible verse he said that he saw that reminded him of me, and it was my Hebrews 3:13 verse! TOTALLY a God thing. Praise the Lord, for another soul has been won! :)

I've been sitting in my room for the past 4 hours working on music, and I mini writers block right now. Hopefully some rest will do me good and prep me for some more writing tomorrow!

Dad and I wrote another song last night and I love it! Its way different than anything I have done, awe will hopefully get that recorded sometime this summer! I'm excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment