Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Monday :)

I'm a dork and a half. WOW. So I just sent Coffee Mate a ranting e-mail talking about how inconsiderate they are for having hydrogenated oils in their coffee creamer. HA. Can't help it. It really just frustrates me that a company would be so caught up in themselves and their sales that they would be willing to put their consumer's health on the line. ugh. I could go on forever but I will stop.

Yay Monday. I think it's funny how much I love Mondays in comparison to everyone else. These are my sweet sleep in days. I don't have class til 2:20 and its pretty much amazing.

OK-I must say that I am SO excited about this summer. I can't wait to see what type of mission work the Lord will lead me to. World Changers for THBC was cancelled, so that gives us the chance to minister to OUR mission field here!
I will also be singing this summer for sure at 50's and Fiddles with my dad's band so you should totally come watch. Ask me for directions!

I will also have time to finish my music! That means new music for my music myspace, finally!

But first, I DO have to get through speech class in MAY MESTER. This will be interesting. I can get up and sing in front of people and perform, but when it comes to giving speeches, I am a rambling fool. I'm actually more excited than nervous. I love trying new things/leaving my comfort zone. That's why I love my major. :)

God's so amazing! :)

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. James 1:22-25

No comments:

Post a Comment